A registered nurse for almost 20 years, most of that practicing as a certified registered nurse anesthetist, I decided to start Aura Aesthetics to be able to offer clients an individualized aesthetic service where my client’s needs come first.
I only use the finest, FDA approved injectables with safety and efficacy being top priorities. I strive to really get to know my patients, and work with them towards finding the right treatment for every concern they might have which includes referring clients to the appropriate specialist who will best serve them.
Education & Certifications:
- University of Oregon – Bachelors of Science
- The Johns Hopkins University – Bachelors in Nursing
- Samuel Merritt University – Masters in Nursing, Anesthesia
- University of Alabama – Doctorate of Nursing Practice
- Board Certified in Nurse Anesthesia by NBCRNA
- Basic and Advanced Aesthetic Injector trained
- Lead Educator: Aura Injecting Academy for CRNAs
- Professional Trainer: Prollenium Versa dermal fillers